April 30, 2009

WICKED!!







We went to Wicked on Saturday with my family (we missed you-Alissa and McKay) and Spencer's family. It was more amazing than I ever could have imagined!! I can't wait to see it again. (highly doubt that will happen anytime soon though) All the boys even liked it!! It was fun to go to Olive Garden with my fam before the show and go to Joy Luck with Spencer's fam after. Thanks Marsha and Ron for the awesome Christmas present!! We had such a blast!!
Oh and the skirt I am wearing was another one of my sewing creations. I was a little nervous to wear it, but I am happy to say that all the seams stayed put and nothing ripped!

5 comments:

mamabit said...

Nat, It was great being with you on Saturday for lunch and Wicked. I loved the show! There were times I couldn't control my laughter. It was such a fun day. By the way your skirt is darling. Great job.

Shaylee said...

SO jealous!

Brian&Em said...

So much fun! I still can't get over Glinda, she was hilarious. The skirt looked great, by the way.

Daisha said...

Wicked is so awesome! I just saw it for the 2nd time and could see it a million more. Your sewing projects are looking so cute, including the skirt!

Katie said...

I loved ittoo! I just sang "For good" at our ward talent show and it brought back the power that the music from Wicked has. I love your skirt. I totally want one. Maybe this summer you can teach me! Wish we could have been there with you all..sounds like the funnest thing ever! Did my Dad make it through??? I am so sorry about the jog situation too. I know something else will come up with Bubba's expertise and smartness! Love you both!