May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

It was nice to be home over a long weekend with each other, except for the fact that I was sick the whole time with a stomach bug- not too fun. We still tried to so some fun stuff though. We went to Horton Hears a Who and to Park City. I wasn't a very fun person to be with, but Spencer was such a trooper. I am now trying to get over a horrible cough (don't ask me where that came from.) We went to Hennifer and visit Spencer's grandparents graves. I taught Aubree how we used to trace the grave stones with paper and crayons. It was fun and really, really cold. We also did a little bowling. It was a weekend full of lots of sleeping for me and relaxing for us both.

2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I'm so sorry you have been sick! I kinda had that same type of thing a few weeks ago and I know how crappy you feel :( I wish we could've gone bowling with you guys, it looked like tons of fun. Love you!

Annie

Addie May said...

Hi Nat!! I'm glad I found your blog! That is awesome that Spence graduated, tell him "way to go" from us! Looks like you two are doing great, even though you were sick last weekend. Not fun!! Hopefully we see you guys soon!
Love ya!