May 4, 2008

ConGRADUATIONS!!!!!

Posted by Picasa
Yeah- Spencer is finally graduated! I think I am way more excited than him. He graduated from Weber State if Finance. I honestly don't know how he has done it these last few years- working and going to school at the same time! I think I must just be lazy because I never worked and went to school at the same time. YES, I am definitely lazy!! Anyway, we are excited to go up to our condo's in Bear Lake this weekend, even if there is snow there. I'll make sure I put pictures on ASAP! GOOD JOB SPENC- LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Katie said...

WOW! We are so excited for both of you! We know the feeling very well of graduating. Two more years and we will be doing it again. Way to go Spencer! You look so grown up and offical. The sky is the limit! Go for your dreams!