June 10, 2008

Welcome BABY!!




Emily and Brian had their baby today!! I got a call at 4:45am and it was Brian asking me if I could come over and sleep with Lucas cause they needed to go to the hospital. Her due date was the 14th, but he was just a little anxious to get here. He was born on June 9th, at 12:32pm, 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long. He is so cute! I think it is so amazing each time a new baby is brought into this world. It's crazy to think that just minutes before they are born they are with our Heavenly Father.
I brought Lucas over to the hospital after Henry was born and he didn't quite know what to think. All he knows is that Henry is the name of Thomas the tank engine's friend and he's green. He eventually warmed up to the baby and kept saying "Baby Brother." We are so glad everyone is doing well and all went well.

5 comments:

The Ostlers said...

What a cute baby! I love the name Henry :) Tell them congratulations for us!

Jill said...

Hi Natalie - how fun to see your comment on my blog this morning! I am excited to see the pictures of Brian's new baby. What a sweetheart! Please give them our congratulations.
Yes, we will be at Bear Lake this summer. Brad uses his precious time-off every year to come out to UT and get his Bear Lake time in. My family goes up there, too, so we usually get about 2 weeks of Bear Lake - which is great, because it is truly our Happy Place! We look forward to seeing you!

Allison said...

I did not know that Brian & Em had their baby. He is so cute! Congrats to them.

Love the blog...it is a great way to keep in touch.

EmWJ said...

Nat! Love your blog! Congrats on the new nephew, he looks cute!

Emily :)

The Ostlers said...

the link I got the template from is matiekay.blogspot.com. There are some cute ones on there, so you should check it out :)