March 14, 2009

IFLY

For Christmas, I gave Spencer a gift certificate for the IFLY thing in Ogden and he decided to redeem his certificate today. It was so fun. You go through a 15-minute training session, put on sweet outfits and gear, and then its time for the air tunnel. Spencer did awesome. The instructor did some cool stuff with Spencer too. They spun around and around forever going up and down in the tunnel. They got pretty high too! I highly recommend trying it. I want to try it next time for sure. Merry Christmas Spencer!




8 comments:

The Ostlers said...

It won't let me watch the video for some reason, but what an awesome thing! I honestly think I would get SICK, but I know Josh would love it!

Brian&Em said...

Bubba - Looks like that guy was pretty friendly. Looks like he was invading your space. P.S. The last comment from Brian & Em was not from us. It was probably my mom.

EmWJ said...

That's really cool. I have some gift certificates for the rock-climbing there that I need to use. Maybe one of these days.

Megan said...

You are honestly the coolest wife... ever!

Shaylee said...

That is incredible.

Katie said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

mamabit said...

Spencer, That looked like a lot of fun. You were really flying! Way to go Nat, what a great gift for your adventurous husband.

Dawni and Zach said...

Totally awesome! Me and Dawni need to go someday. :)