February 22, 2009

Valentine's Weekend


I just found these pictures on our camera and I had forgotten that I had taken them on Valentine's. We started out our date by going to the Bountiful temple and doing baptisms and confirmations with Grandpa and Grandma Morgan and a bunch of Spencer's cousins, aunts, and uncles. Spencer's grandparents had about 250 family names for us to do and his grandpa was convinced we were going to do them all that evening, so we did! It was a fun experience.

After the temple we went to one of our favorite restaurants- Johnny Carino's. One random reason why we love this place is because they always tell you the wait is about 25 minutes longer than it really is, so you always get in way quicker than you are expecting- gotta love that!

  After dinner we went to the mall, walked around, and Spencer picked out two XBOX games and yes, I made him stand by this life size Halo guy just because. 
After that we went to see InkHeart at Jordan Commons. It was really good. I'd read the book, so I think I liked it even more because of that. 
Anyway, we had a great Valentine's weekend. I am so grateful that I have Spencer in my life and love spending every free minute I have with him. Love you Spenc!!

1 comment:

Dawni and Zach said...

Hate to tell you, Natalie, but that is Master Chief from Halo, not a Transformer! =D

-Zach