February 13, 2009

Valentine Exchange



My Valentine Box


Myself and my fellow curriculum developer and friend, Megan, decided that we needed to have a Valentine exchange at work just to fill the void of not having one at school with our cute, little classes. So we sent around an email and even attached a Valentine list with everyone's names on it. Some people were more willing than others, but we had a good time. We even had a contest to see whose boxes were the best. I have to admit that I was pretty dang proud of my box and to top it all off- I designed the whole thing in Microsoft Word- that's right, Word.
I know it's not Valentine's day yet, but I got an early surprise. This morning flowers were delivered to me by a FedEx guy. Spencer- you are the best. I love you! In return, I surprised Spencer with a heart-shaped pizza for lunch from Papa Murphy's. I can't wait to see what the "Boogie Man" brings us in the morning. (weird family tradition- don't ask) 

Anyway- I hope you all have a fun Valentine's Day!!


5 comments:

The Ostlers said...

Wow...how creative you are! Josh and I got one last year on Valentine's, so we have decided to make it a tradition!

mamabit said...

Nat, I love your valentine box! You are so much fun and very creative. I hope you won a prize. You always know how to have a good time. I loved seeing all of the people at work with their boxes. Happy Valentines Day! I love you, Mom

mamabit said...

Spence, Good job on the roses! The pizza looks really good. I'm sure you enjoyed it. You two are so cute. Happy Valentines Day. Love ya, Mom B.

Ryan and Mandi Richins said...

We are completely impressed with your creativity. Hope you both had a wonderful Valentines Day.

Menlove Family said...

Love the box! I bet you guys spice up the office :)!