February 18, 2009

Tagged by Emily... say CHEESE!



This picture seems a lot worse than the story really is. The picture is of our 6 month old Ashley Furniture Bed Frame that broke a few months ago. I know what you are all thinking... but I promise you we had just woken up and Spencer started to roll over to face me when... CRACK! We felt the bed drop about 6 inches or so. We just busted up laughing. After I realized what had happened I was sad to see my brand new bed broken. This picture is of one of the underneath support bars, but there was a lot more damage than that. Weak bed I guess. Needless to say we got new pieces for free and it's all better now. Haha, what are the chances this picture would have been the one in the 6th folder and the 6th picture. Oh well.
Instructions: Go to your picture file, go to your 6th folder and post the 6th picture and explain!

I tag Steff, Mandi, Annie, Megan, Addie May

4 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I totally forgot your bed broke! That is hilarious... I am glad they replaced it! You keep tagging me and I can't keep up...I promise I will do it soon :)

Shaylee said...

Good thing they replaced the parts for free! I would be ticked...but it is pretty funny!

Kimberly said...

Holy Crap, that is the funniest story I've heard! I wish I could have seen it live!!! But, that does totally stink that it broke. I'm glad it's fixed. But, I can't stop laughing

Brian&Em said...

So funny that that was the picture and you had to explain it. It made for a good post.