February 7, 2009

Bugged


I have been tagged! I need to list 10 things that BUG me and Spencer (in no particular order).

1. When someone asks you a question and they don't let you answer
2. People going slow behind policemen
3. People treating their pets like kids
4. Good movies that have that one F-word
5. The simplicity and popularity of rap music
6. When people come up to you and tell you that you look tired/sick
7.  Debbie Downers
8. All Jeans
9. Nylons (need I say more?)
10.When people slurp their cereal or breathe unnecessarily loud

I tag:
Mandi
Annie
Katie
Steff
Sara
Melissa
Megan
Addie May
Shaylee
Natalie

2 comments:

Brian&Em said...

I laughed out loud at #6! I'm realizing I could have made a much longer list. I don't think that is a good thing.

The Ostlers said...

What is a Debbie Downer? ha I have never heard of that! I totally agree about the cop thing. It is bad in Logan because there is a cop on like every street!