February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!






It was my mom's birthday yesterday, so we celebrated by going to Joy Luck for lunch and then we all went up to the house and built a snowman with Lucas (well some of us did). The other people were too into the Wii to want to play in the snow. I was especially excited cause I got to sport my new snow boots that Spencer got me for Christmas. I try to find any excuse to wear them. :) Then Lin and Mom went to get pedicures and Em cut and colored my hair. 
It was fun to spend the day together. To end the night off right, Dad took Mom to her favorite place for dinner: Texas Road House. Happy Birthday Mom- you are the best mom a girl could ask for. Thanks for always being there for me. I love you!!

4 comments:

The Ostlers said...

That snowman is huge! Good work :) Your mom really is such an awesome lady! By the way... our little smokies were tasty!

mamabit said...

That was such a fun birthday! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Being with the family is what I love the most!

Brian&Em said...

That picture of Lucas with his little snowman is adorable! That was a fun day.

Melissa said...

I just remembered that you went private!! I have a lot of catching up to do!