October 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

The day we got engaged: July 17, 2005
Our wedding day: Oct. 21, 2005


Our 1st year anniversary: We ate at The Roof 
and stayed at Little America

Our 2nd year anniversary: Disneyland-Wahoo!

Today is our 3rd year anniversary!! I can't believe it has really been three years.  Everyone says how fast it goes and it's so true.  I couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend. I always have so much fun when I am with him, no matter what we are doing. Some of the cheap dates we enjoy on a regular basis are: walking to Maverik and getting a movie at RedBox, then grabbing some soft serve yogurt inside, going to the drive-in, going hot tubbing, coming home to watch The Office during our lunch breaks, going to the Kaysville $1 Theatre, and going for relaxing drives. 
We switch off years planning our anniversary and this year is Spencer's year. Tonight we are going to dinner and exchanging gifts. This weekend we are taking a half day off, to go do something ?? Then we are staying overnight somewhere this Friday. I will fill ya in on all the details after Spencer fills me in!! I love you Spencer.

7 comments:

Brian&Em said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and are so happy you found each other.

Addie May said...

Happy Anniversary! Geez, I can't believe it's been 3 years already. I'm glad you married spence so you can be part of the fam! That's fun that you guys get to go somewhere fun this weekend. Enjoy going on trips together while you can, cause once a kid comes along, those kind of trips are few and far between!

The Ostlers said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
It really blows my mind that you have been married 3 years...but then again we have almost been married a year so time flies by way fast! You guys are great :)

Shaylee said...

OOO...Hope you had fun! Happy Anniversary! You guys are rackin up the years.

Ryan and Mandi Richins said...

Happy Anniversary! All couples should be as happy and as cute as the two of you. Have a great weekend, you guys deserve it. We love you!!

mamabit said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you so much! Have a wonderful time on your weekend away. Dad and I have done that every year and it is always fun to get away and be together. You are such a darling couple. I am so proud of both of you and all that you are doing. Keep loving each other, your love will only grow stronger as the years go by.

Sarah McClure said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time goes after you get married. Before you know it you'll be celebrating your fifth aniversary, and then your tenth! I can't believe that we are getting close to ten. Your blog is very darling. It is fun to see you. What a cute couple you guys make.