October 10, 2008

Vegetables



The update on the Blue Team is that we haven't been able to keep losing the 12.5 each week like we did the first week, but we are having a lot of fun. Sometimes it is frustrating when you try really hard and don't lose any weight, but we just have to keep reminding ourselves that we are doing this for fun and to be more healthy. I think we have lost around 16 lbs. so far. (which I think is still really good) This weeks challenge is to eat 5 cups of veggies a day!! We are excited to try and do this, but you can only eat so much celery, so if any of you have any great ideas or recipes for yummy veggies, send them my way!! 

3 comments:

Ryan and Mandi Richins said...

I think my eyes are turning orange and there is a slight green tint to my complexion. No more vegetables:( Good luck this week. I will do my best as I am basking in the sun. I make no promises. You guys are great!!!

The Ostlers said...

I don't have any vegetable recipes, but I must say that I am proud of all of you! 5 cups a day seems like TONS to me, but that is an awesome goal :)

Brian&Em said...

Where do you get all these awesome pictures?! I had no idea how much five cups really is until eating it. I guess I don't like veggies as much as I thought I did.