November 19, 2008

Carrie and Ace












Tonight all the girls got to go to Carrie Underwood's concert with Little Big Town as the starter band. It was so much fun!! She is such an amazing singer and performer- not to mention, she's beautiful. It really was so awesome! To start off the night we went to P.F. Changs for dinner and then to the concert at the E center. Thanks Dad for getting us all tickets and surprising Mom!! Our girls night out was the best. We Love You Dad!!



Tonight Spencer got to go see his favorite person in the world- Ace Enders. Playing with Ace was NeverShoutNever, PlayRadioPlay! and HelloGoodbye. He was so pumped because he even got to talk with Ace one on one for a bit. I am sad that I had to miss out on the concert, but I was at a concert of my own and Carrie was worth it. Plus Ace will be back in the Spring and I'm sure we'll see him then too. Thanks for the t-shirt Spenc!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Nat,
What a fun girls night! It looks you all such a good time. That would be a fun concert to go to. Never heard of Ace...I'll have to check them out. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Nat

The Ostlers said...

I was going to find you after the concert, but we had to rush out so we could start our long drive back to Logan. That really was such an amazing concert! You got some way good pictures :)

EmWJ said...

Oh so fun! I am going to the Coldplay concert on Saturday and this totally pumped me up!