August 8, 2008

Finished- THE END :(


YAY!! I just barely finished Breaking Dawn and I loved it! I had my doubts about how it was going to end, but I really liked how everything turned out. I love how she finds a way in her books for everything to always work out. I am proud of myself that I let it drag out for at least a week, but now I am kinda sad. I really, really have to say that the Twilight Series is by far my favorite series ever. Now I just have to wait for Midnight Sun to come out- that is Twilight, but through Edward's point of view. Did you know that Twilight came about all because Stephenie Meyer had a dream about a boy and a girl in a clearing that loved each other so much, but couldn't be together- and she decided to write the story down. I think that's awesome! It tells me to always follow your dreams- cheesy I know, but it's true.

No comments: