August 6, 2008

Spencer meets his one true love- ACE ENDERS


Monday night we went with Linz and Brett to "Cute is What we aim for" and "Ace Enders and a million different people." It was so fun! I know Spencer loves me, but I am pretty sure that Ace Enders has almost got me beat. We went to the Gateway before the show and Spencer ran into Ace there and got to talk to him. For Spencer that was like going to Hollywood and meeting his favorite celebrity, (except that there weren't any bodyguards around) just him and his wife. Then he went into the food court and ran into the lead singer on "Cute is what we aim for" and talked to him too. And of course, I missed it all cause I was in Forever 21 the whole time. Go figure-oh well, at least Spencer got to talk to them all. The show was seriously awesome though!!

No comments: