August 6, 2008

New Job


For those of you who don't already know, I have decided not to teach this upcoming year and try something a little different. I just accepted a job yesterday to be a curriculum developer for a publishing company- Gibbs-Smith Publisher. My office is located in Kaysville and the main office is in Layton, so that's way nice. I will be assisting in the process of writing State History Textbooks for different states. We write all the activities and supplimentary ideas for the teachers editions. I am really excited to get started and think it will be a great job for me. I think it is really cool that the things I write will be part of a textbook, seems kind of intimidating, but I am so grateful for the opportunity.

6 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I just talked to my mom and she told me about your new job! Congratulations! That is seriously so awesome... this sounds like such a great job! Oh and I am reading Towers of Brierley right now which I am loving :)

Menlove Family said...

That is so cool! Are they located in SLC?

Shaylee said...

Hello! That is amazing! Way to go..I've been wondering how it all went! Glad to know you got it through your blog! boo..

Cardon Family said...

thats exciting! it sounds like a great job and you will be perfect for it!

mamabit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamabit said...

Congratulations Nat! I am so proud of you. I knew that you would get a great job. They are so lucky to have 1 you. (Of course I am not prejudice). You are the BEST! Love, Mom