December 12, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Lucas loves his trains
Cute Baby Hank, Note: Emily doesn't approve of that name :)

The one who made it all happen

A Cabin
Thomas, the tank engine
A replica of our house
A treehouse
WX/B-town rival house (sadly, Nicole goes to Bountiful)

We had our annual gingerbread house making contest. Well, it's not really a contest, but a few of us think it is :) Spencer and I are never as creative as my siblings, but that's ok.  It was fun as always. We all ate a lot of candy and then Mom pulled out the homemade pies!! So yummy!! She even gave me my own pumpkin pie!! Thanks Mom and Dad, you are the best!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Nat will you email me your address...we like to send you a Christmas card. Thanks!
ncnataliecall@gmail.com

The Ostlers said...

I am impressed with your family's creativity...especially the Thomas the Train :) Thanks again for helping us move the other night. You guys really are the greatest!

mamabit said...

That was such a fun night. Thanks for coming. I love having all of the family together. Family traditions are the best!