December 9, 2008

Twilight #3



Last week I asked Spencer if he would go out on a date with me on Friday night. I told him I was going to plan the whole thing. First we went to Paradise Bakery for dinner (Spencer stopped by Chipotle and met me in Paradise), then we went to Dave's b-ball game against West, which was such an awesome game- except for the outcome :( Dave played awesome though. Then we went to see the lights on temple square and then went to Twilight at the Gateway!! Spencer actually really liked it. I was surprised, but I'm not complaining. I think it was the best the 2nd time around. Needless to say, we had a really fun night together.

7 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I am proud of Spencer for going with you! Josh really liked it too...I don't think it is THAT much of a chick flick :) I am re-reading the book Twilight and I must say that I keep picturing clips from the movie as I read and I don't like that! We hope all is well with you two..

Peterson Fam said...

Really that is awesome he would go. I had to go see a hockey game for Zak to go with me, then he left town for three weeks...Don't worry I will make him go!! I can't wait to see it my second time. I am totally obsessed!

Shaylee said...

I love that you got Spencer to go to Twilight(and that he admitted it wasn't so bad)! We need to get on a gym schedule again..it's just not as motivating going by yourself!

KimWar said...

that is a great date idea, i'm goint to use it. I love the picture of the temple that you took.

Natalie said...

How fun! WE can't wait to be back in Utah to do see the lights and do the holiday thing there. We so much miss the snow and the lights at temple square! I'm glad you guys got to get away for the night...miss you and appreciate the things you've done in memory of Branson :)

Cody and Meg said...

Hi Nat (and Spencer) I've been looking at your blog for a while but haven't commented yet. So sorry! But now you have my address so we can at least keep in touch that way. See you soon at the annual Christmas party! Love ya!

mamabit said...

Keep up those date nights. It is so important to spend time together. You seem to have great ideas of fun dates. Always find time to do special things for each other. That way you love can only grow! I love you.