December 1, 2008

Gobble Til You Wobble

Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone. We ate our Thanksgiving dinner with the Richins and it was delicious. I attempted my mom's infamous rainbow jello (which takes forever) and it actually turned out. I was pretty proud of myself!! That evening we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Egan's and Morgan's for desserts. It was fun to be able to see everyone. I am so glad our grandparents live so close. That night we stayed up playing ping pong and Scattergories with Annie, Josh, and Marsha.





Black Friday morning rolled around a little to quickly, but I was so excited it didn't matter. Em and I got up early and went to Taipan, Rodworks, and Target. We got some pretty good deals. Then we went to the Gateway with Mom, Lin, and Brett. Mom gave all the girls our pre-christmas gift, the stable animals for our Nativity!! We all went our different ways to shop for a bit and then all met up to go to Twilight #2. I actually loved it the second time!! I now want to take Spencer to it for my third time. I think I enjoyed it more because I wasn't constantly comparing it to the book the whole time. I could have watched it again right after it was over!!









When I got home from shopping Spencer had put up all the Christmas lights and he did an awesome job. Saturday he went up to Pine with Ryan and Karter and cut down our perfect, huge Christmas tree. I love it! We spent the night listening to Christmas music, decorating the tree and the rest of the house. We are officially ready for Christmas! Thanks for all you hard work Spencer.







5 comments:

S and K said...

First of all I'm impressed with the rainbow jello, because that is some hard work! And I'm glad to hear you liked Twilight more the
2nd time around because I was not the biggest fan when I saw it and had no incentive to see it again but now I might just have to do so. I also love that you are already ready for Christmas! I need to get a move on it!

Jill said...

Yay Twilight #2! I also liked it better the second time - I think the first time I was nervous the movie was going to ruin my Twilight fantasy, so I couldn't relax and enjoy. But, when I saw it again, I could just sit and soak it up, which was delightful!

Vampire kissing rocks! (oh, did I really just type that? How embarassing...)

The Ostlers said...

That is a good looking tree! We haven't even decorated for Christmas, but then again we only have like 3 things so it shouldn't take too long!

Shaylee said...

Your tree looks great! I'm glad you liked it better the second time around..I'm probably going to need to see it again now!

Menlove Family said...

k, so I feel like a child but Justin's mom made the rainbow jello and I loved it so much I made it a week later for my family! Isn't that so silly?? It tastes soo good and I don't really love jello! AND, I totally want to go see twilight for the second time. I loved it anyway, but I'm sure I will love it more the next time...AND I love the soundtrack too!