July 6, 2008

Happy Independence Day!!


I love the 4th of July and all its fun activities. Here is a summary of all the fun, crazy things we did in the last few days......
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's on the 3rd for a family BBQ, where they served us all steaks!! The kids swam and got really sticky in the Salt Water Taffy! We didn't make it up to the Eaglewood fireworks and fun which I was sad about because I don't know the last time I missed that, but there's always next year, right?
First off, I have to say that I am so proud of Spencer. We got up at 6:30 on the 4th and ran in the Clearfield 5K Freedom Run. Spencer did awesome- I still can't believe he did it with me! We both took 4th in our age groups and are suffereing from a few shin splints today. But all in all it was really fun. Then we went to a Clearfield Boy Scout Breakfast that we found in the parking lot of Macey's. (kinda ghetto, we know), then watched Aubree sing in the Layton Parade. She did such a good job. We then went to GET SMART, with the Richins Fam (it's way funny, go and see it)We also went to the Clearfield Fair and fireworks. We can now say that we are truly Clearfield-ites. It was really fun to join in on all the activities of our city.

3 comments:

Rob and Dani said...

Please don't go private! I love reading your blog!

Cardon Family said...

That makes me miss Clearfield!! I don't know if we will ever spend a fourth of july there again, but we did all growing up and we have the best memories!!!

Cindy said...

Hey Natalie--this is Cindy (Haddon). I was just perusing blogs and came across yours (through Dani's). You are in Clearfield? We just moved here two weeks ago...right close to Macey's! Crazy.