July 21, 2008

Girl's Night Out


Sher, Kim, and I went to dinner and a movie tonight. We went to Costa Vida (always yummy) and then to Mamma Mia. And all I can say is WOW- I don't even know how to put that movie into words. We just keep looking at each other thinking, "Is this really going on?" It was very entertaining to say the least. I just don't know how I feel about Merrill Streep and her friends singing into tampons on a huge screen. Anyway, the night was way fun and we definitely don't do it enough. Thanks for the fun night girlies!!

3 comments:

The Ostlers said...

The last thing I want to see is Merrill Streep singing into a tampon, but I have heard it is a pretty good show! Maybe I won't take Josh to this one though :)

Menlove Family said...

I'm so mad I couldn't come! It sounds like it was fun!

mamabit said...

It's great to see that you are spending time together. There is nothing quite as fun as a Girl's night out! I miss having you all hang out here. We will all miss Kim.