July 13, 2008

Rock Band






A bunch of us got together to have one last BBQ and crazy party before Brenn, Kim and Rich move out of state. The funnest part of the night was playing the Wii- Rock Band, which we did the majority of the night and into the early morning hours. We will miss you guys so much!! We love having friends so close by, but we'll just have to keep in touch while you're away. Kim I'll miss you the most! I'm so sad to see my BFF leave, but at least we got her married to Spencer's buddy, so he can take care of her. Love ya KIM!!

2 comments:

Amee said...

Nat I found your blog! It is so cute. Last night was so fun, thanks for having us over. We will have to do it again soon (before the next bar-b-que in a year :)) PS I am stealing some of the pictures you posted since I didn't have my camera.

Addie May said...

I'm sad that you'll be out of town! That's ok though, we just have to discuss it afterwards for sure. No, I haven't called yet to reserve you a book. Do you still want me too, or do you just want to get it on your own? Either way is fine with me. I'm glad you loved The Host! I LOVED it. Let me know if you read any other good ones!