July 23, 2008

Two Down: One to Go!!


Today I finished New Moon and it was just as good as the first time I read it! I am proud to say that this time I was able to drag it out more than 3 days. Now my goal is to finish Eclipse just in time for Breaking Dawn- so that gives me 9 days. We'll see how that goes. I am not sure how I feel about the movie "Twilight." I am not expecting the movie to be anything near as good as the books, but I figure if I go see it with that attitude, then I won't be disappointed. Don't get me wrong: I am way excited for the movie. Plus, after going to "Batman" with Spencer, he has agreed to go see "Twilight" with me.

2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I read the part of your post out loud to Josh that said because you agreed to go to Batman with Spencer, he has to go to Twilight with you. Josh agreed that was only fair, so now he has to go to the Twilight movie with me :)

Addie May said...

I just finished New Moon again! Now onto Eclipse. ooooh. I am so freaking excited! I'm glad you're reading them again too.